Princeton Review LSAT
About Princeton Review Test Prep
Princeton Review has been in business for over 35 years. It was founded by Adam Robinson and John Katzman. Princeton Review offers everything from on-on-one tutoring to online personalized products. Princeton Review claims 96% of their students improve their test grades and a majority of students get into their top school choice. All instructors go through a difficult training program to ensure they are adequately prepared to teach. Princeton Review employs expert instructors, teaches with quality content, and utilizes cutting-edge technology and personalization to help students reach their goals.
Princeton Review offers a variety of LSAT test prep courses, including a free LSAT practice test online. The Princeton Review courses offer everything from private one-on-one tutoring to self-paced study. The courses teach everything the Princeton Review program has gathered over its 35 year existence. One of the unique features of the Princeton Review program includes the ability to utilize the virtual classroom experience. This means, certain packages allow students to interact with their teachers and other students in real time from the comfort of their own home.
Prior to enrolling, Princeton Review offers a free LSAT practice test as a baseline score, along with a free strategy session to determine which program is the best fit for each individual student. Princeton Review is one of the few programs that offers multiple proctored LSAT practice tests to monitor progress. Princeton Review aims to provide personalized LSAT test prep to students with a variety of needs, to help them achieve their best score. Students should be sure to check the our website for discount codes, as they are offered and change often.
Princeton Review LSAT Prep Cost, Contact Info & Discounts
The breakdown of costs are as follows:
- Prep on your own terms
- Access to all LSAC questions along with detailed answers
- More than 150 hours of lessons
- 30 Hours of online classroom instruction
- Ability to rewatch classes whenever desired
- Interact with other students and teacher in real time
- 4 Full length proctored exams
LSAT 165+: $1,799
- 84 Hours of live instruction
- Over 8,000 practice questions
- Over 150 hours of online lessons
- 6 Full-length proctored exams
Immersion 165+: $3599
- 144+ hours of live instruction, practice, and support
- 150 hours of online drills and explanations
- 8,000+ LSAT exam-style questions
LSAT Private Tutoring: $167/hour
- One-on-one tutoring
- 24 Hours
- Most personalized approach
- Work directly with tutors to make a plan, develop goals, and exceed goals
- Available in person or online
- Custom student dashboard with extensive reports
- Score increase guarantee: score higher on the LSAT or tuition refunded
Princeton Review LSAT Test Prep does offer discounts. Currently, we are offering a few discount codes that students can use. Learn more by visiting our Princeton Review LSAT promo code page. You can reach Princeton Review LSAT Test Prep via phone at 1-800-2REVIEW.